FY25 Non-Departmental Funding
- FY25 Non-Departmental Application
- FY25 Non-Departmental Guidelines
- FY25 Non-Departmental Addendum
- FY25 Non-Departmental Budget Template
- FY25 Non-Departmental Application - Spanish
- FY25 Non-Departmental Guidelines - Spanish
- FY25 Non-Departmental Addendum - Spanish
- FY25 Non-Departmental Budget Template - Spanish
All proposals and applications must be received no later than 4:00 PM on Friday, December 1, 2023. Late submissions will not be accepted.
An informational session will be held on Wednesday, October 11th at 4:00 PM. A technical assistance session will be held on Wednesday, October 25th at 4:00 PM. Both sessions will be held in person at the Main Library, 101 E. Franklin St.
All Project/Program funding requests must be submitted on the FY25 Application or Addendum forms. Applicants should submit all documents electronically to the City of Richmond using email. Email submissions can be sent to: BudgetNDRequests@rva.gov.
If you are unable to electronically submit your Application or Addendum, there will be a drop box available on the 1st floor of City Hall at 900 E. Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23219 from November 27th to December 1st, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Please approach the security office on the 1st floor and they will instruct you.
Please direct all questions to BudgetNDRequests@rva.gov. The City of Richmond does not discriminate on the basis of disability status in the admission or access to its programs. Virginia Relay Center - TDD users dial 711.